An opportunity to meet representative of Le Cordon Bleu in Pune.
Le Cordon Bleu is offering scholarships worth NZD 15,000 and NZD 7,410 for its programs Diploma and Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Programs respectively.These scholarships are now available for the Indian Subcontinent students.
All details (entry criteria/ eligibility/ nationalities & region) about the India and Subcontinent Scholarship Scheme is now available on website: http://www.cordonbleu.edu/new-zealand/international-scholarships/en
Who is Eligible?
- International students who are citizens of the following countries: India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & some Middle East Countries, are welcome to apply.
- Must be over the age of 17 at the time of course commencement.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must provide Academic IELTS score of 5.5 without sub-score under 5.0 for Diploma & of 6.0 without sub-score under 5.5 for Bachelor Program.
- Applications must have met standard New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
|Tuesday 22nd Aug 2017||12:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Pune||Jayashree Nandagopal Sales & Marketing Manager, India.|
Meet the admission officer in person and get all your queries answered. Interested Applicants can register by filling out the form: